BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday

We Are The Delivered Part2

Praise the Lord. I was at work yesterday and I started thinking about 1 Peter 5:8 The word says that the devil is going around seeking whom he may devour. I thought about the word seek and what it means it means to search for. As I thought about this I started thinking well if the devil is searching for some one to devour that there must be some he can't touch. And I wondered who those are that he can't touch. Daniel was one that God did not allow satan to devour. Notice in Daniel life adversity came at him but it did not devour him. Could it be that it was because of his deep commitment to God.I thought of the words in 1 John 5:18"We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself,and that wicked one toucheth him not. You and I must purpose in our hearts to keep ourselves pure before the Lord just as Daniel chose to. By doing so when the adversity's come we will not be devoured by them for we will do like God says to do in Psalms 50:15"And call upon me in the day of trouble;I (God) will deliver thee, and thou shalt gorify me!!!! We are coming into a new year lets purpose in our hearts to be in absolute surrender to God. To do this we must come out from among the world and be seperated people unto the LORD. May the LORD make this new years eve a victourious day for you. From Pastor Ken

0 comments: