BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday

We Are The Delivered

Good morning and praise the Lord. Hope you all had a very blessed Christmas in our Lord. I was reading over an outline that I have and when I read this passage of scripture the holy Spirit started showing me what I am about to share with you I hope it blesses you like it has me. "So Daniel was taken up out of the den,AND NO MANNER OF HURT WAS FOUND UPON HIM,BECAUSE HE BELIEVED IN HIS GOD!!!!! WHY WAS THERE NO MANNER OF HURT UPON DANIEL? BECAUSE HE BELIEVED HIS GOD. Daniel had an absolute trust in the love and power of his God. We all know who Daniels God was ans is He is the almighty God the one who loved us so much that he sent his only begotten son to redeem us out of the lions den of life. Daniel chose to stay faithful to God in a land that was filled with sin and idol worship. He prayed to His God on a daily bases never forgetting in whom he put his trust and confidence. You and I are living in a time in history when we need to look at ourselves and ask the question do I have that same con fidence in the God of Daniel. Think about what 1Peter 5:8 says "Be sober, be vigilent;because your adversary the devil,as a roaring lion walketh about seeking whom he may devour: Notice who our enemy is Satan. And what is he doing he's walking about seeking whom he may devour just like those hungry lions in the den Daniel was cast into. However he cannot devour what is committed to the FATHER THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD!!! Are you devouted to God with all your life Daniel devouted himself to God no matter what it looked like around him. He was not committed to the wordly king he was not willing to give into the ways of the world around him. You and I must take on this same attitude I will not be be directed by the circumstances around me. I will submit myself to God and resist the Devil and all he tries to send my way. FOR IAM THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD!!!! THE BLOOD OF JESUS COVERS ME IAM SANCTIFIED THROUGH HIM!!!! IAM THE BLESSED OF THE LORD!!!! You and I have to resist the devil and stand our ground in Jesus name. Just like Daniel in the lions den we must stand true to the God of promise. Just remember what is committed to the Father through Jesus, satan cannot devour he can not touch. With the comming of the new year I would challenge us to give total alliegence to God our Father and to his Son.MAy the Lord bless this day for you with the power and presence of the Holy Ghost all around you. From Pastor Ken

0 comments: